Relocation to another city or state for work or raising a family can be sometimes very difficult. No matter what your situation is, you have to always compare cities and choose which one is suited most for you and your family. If New York is too much expensive or too noisy for your taste, but you are somehow tied to it, you can decide between Morris County or Essex County. They have located just half an hour from the world’s most wanted city. Of course, you want to search for reliable movers such as Van Express Moving NJ to handle your belongings. They will guarantee and make sure that your items will arrive undamaged in your new home. We are going to compare these two counties to give you a much clearer overview, so you can easily make a decision. A decision that is going to be the best for you and your family to start your new adventure.
Morris County or Essex County – general facts
Both cities are near New York, which is very convenient, especially in case if you are working in NYC. You should know that Morris County is a bit further than Essex County. If you have to commute daily to NYC, you will need around 40 to 50 minutes from Morris County, while from Essex you will only need around half an hour. Both counties are full of things that you can do, they also offer great restaurants, breweries, and bars that you can visit after work. So you can relax with your colleagues or friends.
Essex County has almost double the population with 799.767 whereas Morris County has only around 500,000. Both counties are offering a lot of perks, and have a lot of green areas where you can enjoy the outdoors with your family. You won’t have that much stress and noise in comparison to NYC. You will be happy to know that you will find moving companies in Essex County NJ, that will help you with your complete relocation. That way you can focus on other things that will need your attention during the relocation.
The Pros that include both counties
A lot of people are living in smaller towns because they have a much better quality of life in comparison to big cities. First, the air is much cleaner and the population density is much less. Thanks to many parks, you can experience more outdoor activities, which will keep you in shape. You will also find many moving services NJ that will assist you in your relocation. That is why we are going to jump to the pros and cons list.
This list will help you make your decision:
- Morris County or Essex County, both offer cheaper housing. Smaller towns are ideal if you want to save some money on rent. Both counties will get you cover in that aspect since the housing or apartment options are much cheaper in comparison to NYC. Morris County will be more affordable than Essex County, due to the fact that you will need more time to commute to New York. In case you find a job within the county, you will save a lot of time traveling to work.
- The job market is attractive in both counties. You will be happy to know that the job opportunities are very good. It does not lack in corporations, and you will also find jobs in different industries. Over 93,000 people are employed by United Airlines only in Essex County.
- Various outdoor activities. Only in Morris County, you will find more than 20 parks and plenty of green surfaces. You can go jogging, biking, or even enjoy a picnic with your loved ones.
- Great education system. You have various choices when it comes to picking the right school for your kids. Only in Essex County, you will find around 250 public schools. It even offers several colleges and institutions of higher education.
- Awesome climate conditions. The climate is almost perfect, where the temperature will get almost around 90 degrees Fahrenheit. When it comes to winter, you won’t experience lower than 23 degrees.
The cons regarding Morris and Essex County
When it comes to cons, the only one is regarding the longer commute time from Morris County to New York, and that is only in case your job is tied to NYC. This can be a hassle if you have to travel every day.
Otherwise, both counties have everything you need to fulfill your needs. According to some of the best moving companies Morris County NJ, the crime rate is also far under average, which makes it safe. You won’t have to worry about your safety and the safety of your kids.
New Jersey is by far the most interesting city that is really close to the amazing New York City. It is divided into a couple of counties and each of them has its own unique vibe. You just have to search for reliable movers that can handle your relocation. Afterward, you will quickly get used to your new neighborhood and the whole environment.
As mentioned in the beginning, smaller towns can give you more benefits than big cities. Everything is in near range, you do not have to lose time on your daily commute. If you pick Morris County or Essex County, you will not make a mistake. Because both are the best option in case you want to move to a district with a slower pace. You will enjoy the breathtaking parks where you can relax with your loved ones. It also offers a variety of entertainment. On the other hand, if you depend on the daily commute to NYC, in that case, Essex County is the better option because you will only need half an hour to get to the greatest city in the world.