Van Express Movers Help Customers In Time of Need
As local communities and countries across the globe continue to battle the impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19), our team would like to the opportunity to assure you that Van Express Movers is taking all the measures necessary to protect against this crisis. The health and safety of our customers and our employees have always been and will continue to be the priority of our moving and storage company.
How are we handling the current situation?
- We’re closely monitoring local and national reports on the evolving impact of COVID-19 and, based on guidance from:
- We’ve developed plans and established a task force that will allow us to respond in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Our housekeeping and sanitation efforts in our offices and warehouses have been dramatically expanded.
- We’re frequently disinfecting often-touched surfaces such as door handles, countertops, keypads, restroom surfaces, break room areas, and delivery bays.
- We’re requiring all of our teammates and visitors (and we urge everyone) to follow the CDC guidelines to prevent the spread of the infection.
- Furthermore, we have eliminated all non-essential visitors to our facility and prohibited unnecessary company travel.
Business as usual, with added measures and safety as our #1 objective
We will do our best to protect ourselves and our customers. We do ask that you also take precautions such as making sure high touch Items such as doorknobs, and handrails are clean. If you have a weak immune system or are considered high risk according to the CDC, please let us know as soon as possible so we can take extra safety precautions for your move.
We are open for business during our regular hours to meet the needs of our customers. If we become aware of any condition in any location that would make it unsafe, please rest assured that we’ll shift production to another location until those conditions have been addressed.
Please find the official statement from the New Jersey Warehousemen & Movers Association that all moving and storage companies have received in terms of everyday operations:
What to know about Covid-19 and your moving experience with Van Express Movers:
As always, Van Express Movers is committed to extending the White Glove relocation treatment to our customers. Protecting the well-being of our employees, customers, and community is our top priority by preventing the spread of COVID-19.
We understand that this situation is not easy on anyone; however, given the movement of the real estate market, we want to assure our customers and community that we remain committed to fulfilling our promise of serving you during these unforeseen times.
What can customers expect from Van Express Movers:
- Limited face-to-face interaction, as we offer online and/or phone support for:
- Moving and Storage Quotes
- Booking of Services
- Neither your nor your family members are obligated to be present during your move.
- Customers have the option of communicating with us by text/phone.
- Customers can pack & label items prior to the arrival of our moving crew.
- Your belongings will still be handled with utmost devotion and maximum protection.
- All our employees have been tested and cleared to work.
- Our moving teams have been trained in proper behavior in these times:
- No handshaking;
- No face-touching;
- Cough or sneeze into elbow or tissue;
- Frequent hand-washing or hand sanitizer no matter if running water is available or not;
- Avoid any physical contact through social distancing;
- Clean work environments with disinfectants before and after every job;
- Trucks cleaned and sanitized after every move to deter spread of infection.
- Trucks and employees equipped with hand sanitizers.
- Employees provided with protective gloves to handle your belongings and masks to protect their faces.
- Any employees with even the slightest indications of symptoms of the common flu will be sent home until further notice.
We feel deeply for those who have been affected and hope for the best!
Thankfully, as of now, we’re not aware of any team member or customer contracting COVID-19. But we have implemented guidelines that instruct any team member who may develop symptoms or come into contact with infected individuals to stay home and follow the CDC’s instructions.
Again, the health and safety of our customers and team members are our top priority and we’re committed to doing our part to help keep everyone safe.
September 8, 2022
Mark Zellers and Louis went above and beyond. Very hard workers, professional, thorough and systematic. I highly recommend these movers from Van Express. Price was also quite reasonable. Very satisfied, as nothing was damaged or broken. Put my mind at ease, at what can be a very stressful time. Well done
July 17, 2022
We had a great experience with this company, they were great communicators, punctual and polite. A+ job guys, I would recommend
February 12, 2022
Abdul and his team of men were very professional and did a great job. They moved everything very quickly and did not damage anything. They were strong men and handled large boxes well, without throwing them around. My entire expereonce was great, staring from the sales person David, who was very prompt in his responses and quite accurate with his quote and his follow up. I give them 5 stars and lot of prayers for their hard work in making an Interstate move from NJ to PA very hassel free and easy. Thank you to the entire team!
August 28, 2022
This is the second time, I have used their moving service. Competitive prices, no surprises, or hidden costs, professional and courteous staff, what they tell is what you get. When needed, I will use their service again
March 17, 2022
This was the best move I've ever had BY FAR. Imad and the other 2 men were so careful with my belongings. I can't tell you how much I appreciated that. They moved quickly and efficiently. I thought the price was extremely reasonable. I will absolutely be calling them for my next move.
January 14, 2022
This company is great, they helped us to unload our truck in NYC, the 2men came on time, did the job well without any damages. Now I now who to call if any need any help unloading in Manhattan. Well done.